COSTAL APARTMENT – 2 BEDROOMS – 1 BATHROOM – 4 GUESTS – SEA VIEW – FREE WIFI – OUTDOOR JACUZZI
Just a stone throw from the Sorrento Peninsula’s crystal-clear sea, Villa Capriccio is a real gem. Completely renovated in 2020 and furnished in a modern style, it is a real feast for the senses. Apartment Riccio is one of two apartments in the villa, situated on the upper floor. It is an exclusive accommodation, perfect for a family or friends travelling together and looking for total relaxation surrounded by the incredible backdrop of the Bay of Naples. The accommodation is elegant and can host 4 people with the possibility of adding an extra bed on request.
The villa is located in the beautiful and unspoilt Massa Lubrense, an area rich in culture, history and natural landscapes that will take your breath away. It is also a convenient base from which to explore the Sorrento Peninsula, with Sorrento itself being easily accessible by car or public transport. It is also not far from other local highlights, including the archaeological sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum, the famous Volcano Mt.Vesuvius, the enchanting Amalfi coast, which is home to Positano and Amalfi, as well as the Island of Capri.
Riccio is a one floor apartment. From the entrance gate, walking up 30 steps, surrounded by flowers and Mediterranean vegetation, you arrive at the apartment main door. The entrance door leads you to the living/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms and a large terrace.
- Dining/living room: equipped with a nice traditional log fireplace where you can spend cosy evenings together enjoying a great bottle of Italian red wine, two sofas of which one is a sofa-bed, a table with chairs, television
- Kitchen: equipped with induction hob, microwave, oven, kettle, toaster , nespresso coffee machine and kitchen tools.
- Bathroom: with bath, bidet, wc and sink
- Two bedrooms: a double and a single that if necessary, can become a double bedroom.
- Private Terrace: the apartment faces on a large panoramic terrace, fully equipped to enable you to enjoy delicious outdoor meals , the ideal space in which to relax and enjoy one another’s company in total privacy.
All the rooms have sea view and most of the rooms, including the kitchen have access to the beautiful terrace.
The apartment is also the perfect place to holiday in Italy not only during the summer, but also during the winter months thanks to our mild Mediterranean climate and when the resort is less crowded. Why not enjoy the incredible view of the bay all to yourself? An out of season holiday offers you the possibility to stand on empty beaches and enjoy the sound of the crashing waves in total tranquillity .
The villa is surrounded by a number terraces, two of which are communal and are fully equipped with the right comforts to relax with a superb view. There is a nice terrace behind the villa surrounded by Mediterranen plants, lemon trees and palm trees which is equipped with a table with chairs, wooden sunbeds and an outdoor jacuzzi (open from June to October) to take full advantage of the beautiful sunny days typical of the south of Italy. The highlight of this beautiful costal villa is the Rooftop Solarium on the last floor. A place where to admire the stunning view of the Bay of Naples. This terrace is supplied with tables and chairs to enjoy an aperitif and sunbeds to top up your tan. The terrace is adorned with several Mediterranean palms and offers the most dramatic view over the Bay of Naples and its islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida (Italian Capital of Culture 2022).
San Montano beach with exclusive use of darsena: San Montano’s pebble beach is accessible by a 200 mt short walk and a flight of 60 steps, and here is where you will find Villa Capriccio “darsena” (open from May to October) which you can rent exclusively on request, according to availability. Darsena is a splendid stone building set on the gorgeous sea of the Sorrento coast, equipped with wc, electricity, beach inflatables, 5 sunbeds, a table, 6 chairs to use while spending a relaxing day by the sea and a shower (not warm water) where you can wash the salt away after a relaxing swim in the crystal clear sea. There’s no need to look for public beach facilities, or even rent as they are all supplied. It’s a perfect way to spend your day by the beach. An exclusive offer for clients staying at Villa Capriccio and also is a very rare opportunity.
From San Montano beach, you can also take a nice 5-minute walk along the sea, known to the locals as “Miglio Blu” (the blue mile), to one of the highlights of Massa Lubrense, the quaint fishing village and port of “Marina della Lobra”. From here you can find buses to take you to the centre of Massa Lubrense and Sorrento, as well as boats that sail directly to the exclusive island of Capri and along the Amalfi Coast.
The apartment has free parking for one medium-sized car and there is a second space available to rent for a larger car for a fee upon request, just opposite the villa. If you decide not to drive, public transport is widely available and accessible from the villa. A 750m walk up the cobbled streets from this coastal villa will bring you to the public bus stop and main road between Massa Lubrense and Sorrento, with two types of buses; one running from Massa Lubrense to Meta and includes several stops passing through characteristic towns along the Sorrento Peninsula every 20 to 30 minutes depending on the time of year. If you don’t like the idea of jumping on public buses, you can hire our trusted driver who will drive you around and make sure you will have a great time!
- Air Conditioning / Heating (included in the price)
- Jacuzzi (shared with other guests)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking for 1 medium-sized cars at the villa
- Free weekly linen change
- Darsena | a splendid stone building set on the sea equipped with wc, shower, electricity and beach accessories (open from May to October) – extra cost
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- The €400 safety deposit will be returned to you after satisfactory checks have been made. If any damage or breakages are found, the cost of these will be deducted from your deposit and the owner reserves the right to evaluate the cost of breakages.
- The tourist tax (to be paid in cash on arrival) is equal to €2.00 per person per night for the first five nights.
- Final cleaning costs of €100 has to be paid on departure day.
- On departure day the apartment must be left in the same condition as you found it (i.e. all dishes to be washed and put away, no rubbish left in the villa). If you fail to respect this rule and the villa is left excessively dirty or untidy, you will be asked to pay an additional cleaning fee of €70.
- Waste must be recycled properly and taken outside the main door on the correct days of collection. Failure to comply with this rule will result in an extra fee of €150. The information sheet is provided in the villa.
- Use of the villa and its services is exclusively reserved for the guests staying at “Riccio” (unless anything different is discussed with the owner in advance). Additional guests and use of unapproved suppliers is not permitted.
- Check in is from 16.00 and the apartment needs to be vacated by 10.00.
- All the floors of the villa are connected by steps, for this reason Riccio is not accessible to guests with mobile disabilities.