VILLA IN SORRENTO – 8 BEDROOMS – 8 BATHROOMS – 21 GUESTS – SEA VIEW – FREE WIFI – PARKING
“La Dimora di Priora” is a beautiful, large panoramic villa, located in hills above Sorrento, only a few minutes’ drive from the city centre. The villa is a characteristic Sorrentine villa, surrounded by more than 3500 sqm garden, where you can take beautiful relaxing walks in the lemon orchards.
There are two entrances to the villa, a pedestrian entrance, which leads you to the villa first floor and a large gate which leads to a spacious parking which can host large-sized cars and minivans.
With its 500 sqm the villa is an elegant accommodation, perfect for large families and groups of friends who want to spend a relaxing holiday in Sorrento with the incredible view of the Sea and the Bay of Naples. The location of this villa is just perfect if you like tranquillity while on holiday, it gives you the chance of being close to the city centre and at the same time in a peaceful and panoramic location, away from traffic.
“La Dimora di Priora” is very stylish and it offers the best comforts you may need. The villa is furnished in modern style, respecting the local design with majolica tails from Campania Region and can accommodate up to 21 people. There are 8 bedrooms with bathrooms of which: 6 double, 1 twin and 1 bedroom with bunk beds which on request can be a triple room. There are also 2 comfortable sofa beds, one double and one twin.
A large dining room, which is connected to the living room with its own private bar. Two spacious terraces which offer the most amazing view over the sea , the Bay of Naples and Mt. Vesuvius. On the ground floor there is a spacious patio connected to the main kitchen of the villa which is equipped with table and chairs to enjoy relaxing outdoor meals in summer time.
Only a few steps away from the villa, in the garden, you can find the villa relaxing area. A small self-contained guest house with a kitchenette and bathroom, surrounded by Mediterranean plants, a table tennis table and a table football. This is the perfect place where you can enjoy carefree afternoons with fresh drinks on hand.
To add an extra touch of authenticity is the adjacent village church and bell tower, which you can admire from the panoramic terraces, where it overlooks.
The main local hightlights, such as the archeological sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum, the Neapolitan icon Mount Vesuvius, the elegant Amalfi coast and the famous isle of Capri are not far away from Sorrento.
More about the villa:
The floors of “La Dimora su Capri” are all connected by indoor and outdoor stairs. On ground floor there is a patio supplied with table and chairs which is connected to the main kitchen of the villa which is fully equipped with: cooktop, dishwasher, oven, fridge, toaster, kettle, American coffee machine and espresso coffee machine. A living/dining room with a double sofa bed, a double bedroom, a bathroom with shower and a small bathroom with wc and sink.
A staircase leads to the first floor of the villa, where you can find the main dining room of the villa, supplied with air conditioning, and connected to a spacious living room where you can find the villa’s own private bar equipped with electric cooktop, dishwasher, kettle, toaster and Neapolitan coffee machine, where you can make elegant cocktails and aperitifs.
Dining room and living room are tastefully decorated and connected to each other, both rooms offer a magnificent view over the sea and Mount Vesuvious. This is what make “La dimora di Priora” the perfect location for winter season holidays, the pleasure of having a nice meal in the warm and cosy villa accompanied by a fantastic view over the Bay of Naples makes any holiday a special one.
On the same floor, a little hall leads to some of the bedrooms of the villa: A room with bunk beds completed with kitchen, a bathroom with shower, a nice TV room equipped with a sofa bed and walking up some steps, a double bedroom equipped with air conditioning and with en suite shower bathroom; this room has direct access to the main panoramic terrace of the villa.
A few more steps to reach the sleeping area of the villa which includes 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath, 1 twin bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom and 2 double bedrooms with en-suite shower bathroom and air conditioning.
From the sleeping area, one more staircase to reach the cherry on the cake of “La dimora di Priora”, a panoramic apartment on the top floor. The top floor includes one double bedroom with en suite shower bathroom and direct access to the main panoramic terrace, a living room open space with a small secondary kitchen equipped with kettle, toaster and Neapolitan coffee machine, from which you can access the private panoramic terrace, where to enjoy relaxing moments.
SERVICES INCLUDED INT THE PRICE:
- Air Conditioning (as per description) and Heating
- Wide Parking
- Free weekly linen/towels change
- Washing Machine
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily cleaning (washing dishes and laundry not provided in the daily cleaning)
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT AN EXTRA COST:
- Laundry service / ironing
- Concierge Service
- Daily linen/towels change
- High chair and cot for babies
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- The €800 safety deposit will be returned to you after satisfactory checks have been made. If any damage or breakages are found, the cost of these will be deducted from your deposit and the owner reserves the right to evaluate the cost of breakages.
- Final cleaning/ sanitization has a costs of €250.
- On departure day the villa must be left in the same condition as you found it (i.e. all dishes to be washed and put away, no rubbish left in the villa). If you fail to respect this rule and the villa is left excessively dirty or untidy, you will be asked to pay an additional cleaning fee of €150.
- Use of the villa and its services is exclusively reserved for the guests staying at “La Dimora di Priora”. Additional guests and use of unapproved suppliers is not permitted
- The tourist tax (to be paid in cash on arrival) is equal to €3 per person per night for the first five nights
- Check-in is from 16.00 to 21.00 and the villa needs to be vacated by 10.00. For arrivals after 21.00, late check in fee is €80
- Waste must be recycled properly and taken outside the main door on the correct days of collection. Failure to comply with this rule will result in an extra fee of €150. The information sheet is provided in the villa.
- Loud noise and music outdoors are not permitted from 22.00 until 9.00. During the day loud music could bother the neighbours, so please make sure you never play music loud.
- All the floors of the villa are connected by steps, for this reason “La Dimora di Priora” is not accessible to guests with mobile disabilities.
- Adults: 20
- Amenities: air-conditioning, free wi-fi, hairdryer, in-room safety, laundry, minibar, telephone
- View: Sea view, Bay of Naples View, Mount Vesuvius view
- Size: 500m²
- Categories: double